For Nursery specific policies please visit Nursery Policies.
Annual reports and Accounts can be found on the Trust website
Paper copies are available on request.
Please click on the drop down below to view our Trust-wide adopted documentation:
Trust-Wide Policies, statutory documents and key documentation
The list of Trust Wide Policy Documents are:
- TRLP Acceptable Use Policy
- TRLP Admissions Policies & Procedures Sept 17
- TRLP Allegations Management Policy
- TRLP Anti-harrassment and Bullying Policy
- TRLP Asbestos Management plan
- TRLP Code of Conduct for safeguarding children (Staff version)
- TRLP Code of Conduct for safeguarding children (Volunteer version)
- TRLP Complaints Procedure & Guidance
- TRLP Expenses Policy Board and LAB members
- TRLP Intimate Care Policy
- TRLP Intimate Care Procedure
- TRLP Performance Management Policy
- TRLP Privacy Notice for Staff Records
- TRLP Privacy Notice for Pupil Records
- TRLP Recruitment & selection policy
- TRLP Teaching & Learning Policy
- TRLP Induction arrangements & support staff probation policy
- TRLP Data protection Policy
- TRLP Publication Policy
- TRLP Appraisal policy
- Risk Management Strategy
- TRLP Equalities Policy
- TRLP Maternity, paternity, adoption, parental leave, SPL policy
- TRLP Medical Conditions Policy
- TRLP Whistleblowing policy
- TRLP Volunteers in school
- Keeping Children safe in Education
- Child Protection Policy
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Please click here for a copy of our Trust Equalities policy.
Our equality objectives are based on our analysis of data and other information gained through monitoring activities. Our equality objectives aim to ensure equality of provision throughout the school community.
We will review the progress we are making to meet our equality objectives annually.
Our equality objectives for 2019-2023 are as follows:
To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experiences both in and beyond the school that will develop positive and tolerant attitudes towards all members of the wider community in terms .
To ensure the school provides equality of opportunity for children and staff
To ensure that our disadvantaged pupils and those with physical and learning disabilities make progress in line with their peers.
|1.9 CAS TRLP Equalities Policy Final Signed DHC.docx||22nd Nov 2021||Download|
|7.12 TRLP E Safety Policy Final Signed DHC||19th Oct 2021||Download|
|Accessibility Plan 2021 2022||19th Oct 2021||Download|
|Castle Arson policy 2016 2017||14th Mar 2016||Download|
|Castle Attendance Policy Sept 18||20th Sep 2018||Download|
|Castle Behaviour and Discipline Policy||30th May 2020||Download|
|Castle Charging and Remissions policy||20th Jun 2017||Download|
|CASTLE Covid Safeguarding Policy Jan 2021||14th Jan 2021||Download|
|Castle LAB Monitoring and Evaluation Policy||20th Jun 2017||Download|
|Castle Primary School CP Safeguarding Final Signed DHC 2||15th Jan 2021||Download|
|Castle Safeguarding Addendum 08.03.21||19th Mar 2021||Download|
|Castle Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.docx||17th Jan 2022||Download|
|Covid 19 Behaviour Policy Addendum||30th May 2020||Download|
|First Aid Policy||29th Oct 2019||Download|