Please ensure that all items of clothing or lunchboxes/drinks containers brought to school by your child are clearly named. All lost property with a name on can be returned straight to your child’s class. We keep all items without names under the arches for a short period of time only.
Your child will need to have their PE kit available on the days they have PE. For Forest School days they will need to be dressed in weather appropriate outdoor clothing. They will need to bring their book bag every day (including Forest School days).
All our school uniform is available from Schoolwear and More Yeovil. All pupils wear a royal blue sweatshirt/ cardigan and KS2 children wear a blue and gold striped tie. White shirts and grey or black trousers or skirts with black shoes complete the outfit. Blue checked school dresses provide an extra option for the summer. For PE we request that pupils wear black shorts and a white or blue t-shirt. Blue t-shirts are available with the school logo. Optional hooded sweatshirts are available for outdoor PE and fleeces can be purchased instead of a coat. Jewellery is not allowed for safety reasons. Any child with pierced ears must sign a disclaimer. Watches may be worn at the discretion of parents.
- Royal blue V-necked jumper or cardigan with school logo
- White collared shirt or polo shirt
- Blue and gold striped tie for all KS2 children
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirts, pinafores or culottes.
- Blue & white gingham dresses (summer wear)
- White, grey or black socks or tights
- Black school shoes (no boots or trainers)
- White/ blue PE shirt
- Black PE shorts
- Earrings - Studs or sleepers only
EVERY ITEM OF CLOTHING MUST BE LABELLED PLEASE
School uniform is available from:
Schoolwear and More
10 Wine Street
Tel 01935 478178