For Nursery specific policies please visit Nursery Policies.
Trust wide policies and documents including our Scheme of Delegation, Annual Accounts and Reporting can be found on the Trust website
Paper copies are available on request.
Pupil/Parent Privacy Notice – please see the Trust Privacy Notice click here
Data Protection and Freedom of Information Policy - please see the Trust policy here
Please click on the drop down below to view our Trust-wide adopted documentation:
Trust-Wide Policies, statutory documents and key documentation
For Trust-wide policies, statutory documents and key documentation please click on the linked wording to visit The Redstart Learning Partnership website.
The list of Trust Wide Policy Documents are:
- TRLP Acceptable Use Policy
- TRLP Admissions Policies & Procedures Sept 17
- TRLP Allegations Management Policy
- TRLP Anti-harrassment and Bullying Policy
- TRLP Asbestos Management plan
- TRLP Code of Conduct for safeguarding children (Staff version)
- TRLP Code of Conduct for safeguarding children (Volunteer version)
- TRLP Complaints Procedure & Guidance
- TRLP Expenses Policy Board and LAB members
- TRLP Intimate Care Policy
- TRLP Intimate Care Procedure
- TRLP Performance Management Policy
- TRLP Privacy Notice for Staff Records
- TRLP Privacy Notice for Pupil Records
- TRLP Recruitment & selection policy
- TRLP Teaching & Learning Policy
- TRLP Induction arrangements & support staff probation policy
- TRLP Data protection Policy
- TRLP Publication Policy
- TRLP Appraisal policy
- Risk Management Strategy
- TRLP Equalities Policy
- TRLP Maternity, paternity, adoption, parental leave, SPL policy
- TRLP Medical Conditions Policy
- TRLP Whistleblowing policy
- TRLP Volunteers in school
- Keeping Children safe in Education
- Child Protection Policy
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Please click here for a copy of our Trust Equalities policy.
Our equality objectives are based on our analysis of data and other information gained through monitoring activities. Our equality objectives aim to ensure equality of provision throughout the school community.
We will review the progress we are making to meet our equality objectives annually.
Our equality objectives for 2019-2023 are as follows:
To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experiences both in and beyond the school that will develop positive and tolerant attitudes towards all members of the wider community in terms .
To ensure the school provides equality of opportunity for children and staff
To ensure that our disadvantaged pupils and those with physical and learning disabilities make progress in line with their peers.
|Castle 6.2 TRLP Acessibility Policy Temp...||10th Nov 2022||Download|